Smart Industrial At SSTPL
Temperature monitoring is a key element of industrial production processes. Alloy melting quality in the automotive industry, foil thermoforming in the plastic industry, or glass syringe production in the life science industry requires temperature measurement across the entire production line. An undetected anomaly in such production processes could cost millions of dollars.
By implementing an industrial temperature monitoring system comprised of sensors and gateways embedded with LoRa Technology and an intelligent low power wide area network based on the LoRaWAN" protocol, manufacturers can better control the quality of their production process.
1. Increase production yield and quality through the use of temperature sensors embedded with LoRa Technology.
2. Provide manufacturers with flexibility to use a public or private LoRaWAN-based network for greater control over quality and costs.
3. Support battery-powered and continuous-power environments to meet demands of various monitoring situations.
4. Reliable RF communication link between sensing infrastructure and LoRaWAN-based network provides excellent coverage.
HOW A LoRaWAN-BASED INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE MONITORING SYSTEM WORKS
SSTPL LoRa Technology enables connectivity, real-time analytics, reporting, and additional functions such as geolocation.
1. Internally-based and externally-based sensors on aboveground systems monitor the presence of liquid outside of the system to pinp.
2. For pipelines that are buried, underground sensors monitor soil around pipeline and use above ground RF antennas or underground radio systems to relay information.
3. Sensors use LoRaWAN to communicate and send data to LoRa-based gateway.
4. Gateway sends information to the Cloud-based server where the data is analyzed by an application server.
5. Application server sends alerts on potential leakage incidents to system operators via mobile device.
LoRa-based liquid presence systems help organizations to ensure the integrity of liquid transport and processing systems minimizing
1. Industrial Temperature Monitoring.
2. Liquid Presence Detection.