One Watt Product At SSTPL
ioNODE_1W is a compact, low cost, low power wide area network (LPWAN) wireless module that supports the LoRaWAN long range wireless protocol. This new stand-alone module measures just 28*23 mm, is constructed in a metal shielded package and comprises a Semtech SX1272 ultra long range spread spectrum wireless transceiver and STM32 series ARM Cortex-M0 + 32 bit microcontroller (MCU) along with High Performance One Watt PA & Low Power LNA which makes the module ideal for high noise conditions. The ioNODE_1W module complies with the latest LoRaWAN Class A & C protocol specifications, it is simple to access LoRa-WAN IoT platforms.
1. Wide range of temperatures -40°C to +85°C.
2. Normal RF output power up-to +28 dBm.
3. It supports LoRa Point to Point communications as well as LoRaWAN protocol. Different Firmware required.
4. Built-in EEPROM, data kept unchanged even powered off.
5. Small size (35*33 mm)
6. Wide range of working voltage 2.8Vo 3.6 V, Option of 5V supply on different pin.
7. Sensitivity -150 dBm .
8. Typical Distance Coverage (in LoS) is 15KM .
|Frequency range||865 to 867 MHz|
|RF output power||up to +28 dBm|
|Receiver sensitivity||-150 dBm (SF 12; SB 125 kHz, CR 4/6)|
|RF Datarate||0.24 to 5 kbps|
|RF range||up to 7000 m (line of sight)|
|Operating voltage||2.8 V to 3.3 V, Separate 5V optional|
|Current consumption||< 4 μA (module in sleep, RTC running)
50 mA (Rx)
550 mA (Tx mode)
|Interfaces||UART, SPI, I2C|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|