Micro end-node Product At SSTPL
MicroMOD is a compact, low cost, low power wide area network (LPWAN) wireless module that supports the LoRaWAN long range wireless protocol. This new stand-alone module measures just 22*22 mm, is constructed in a metal shielded package and comprises a Semtech SX1272 ultra-long range spread spectrum wireless transceiver and STM32 series ARM Cortex-M0 + 32 Bit microcontroller (MCU). The MicroMOD module complies with the latest LoRaWAN Class A & C protocol specifications; it is simple to access LoRaWAN IoT platforms.
1. RF output power up-to +20 dBm.
2. It supports LoRa Point to Point communications as well as LoRaWAN protocol. Different Firmware required.
3. Small size (22*22 mm) .
4. Wide range of working voltage 3V supply on different pin.
5. Sensitivity -137dBm.
6. Wide range of temperatures -20 to +70 ℃.
7. Typical Distance Coverage (in LoS) is 5KM .
|Frequency range||865-867 MHz|
|RF output power||Up to 20 dBm|
|Receiver sensitivity||-137 dBm (SF 12; SB 125 kHz, CR 4/6)|
|RF Datarate||0.24 to 5 kbps|
|RF range||up to 5000 m (line of sight)|
|Operating voltage||3 V to 3.7 V, Separate 5V option|
|Current consumption||< 4uA (module in sleep, RTC running)
20 mA (Rx)
120 mA (Tx mode)
|Interfaces||UART, SPI, I2C|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Typical Distance Coverage (in LoS)||5KM|